Secure Alerts Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be enrolled in Online Banking to receive SecureAlerts?
- Yes. Alerts are set up within Online Banking. If you are a Mobile Banking user, you can also choose to recieve push notification alerts within the Mobile Banking app.
Can I use alerts to help guard against fraud?
- Absolutely! We recommend that all customers/members set-up SecureAlerts to monitor account activity. When you activate SecureAlerts you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity in real-time.
Is there a fee to receive alerts?
- This is a free service provided . However note that text message and data fees may be charged by your service provider to receive text alerts.
How do I sign up to receive SecureAlerts?
- It's easy!. After just log on Online Banking and select Alerts. You can choose the alerts you wish to receive from the Alert Options tab.
Can I send alerts to more than one person?
- Yes. When setting up your alerts, you'll find a link to add additional email addresses and text numbers in the Contact Options tab.
How do I activate an email address or phone number to receive alerts?
- When setting up alerts from the Contact Options tab, just click “send activation code” and then type the code you receive into the activation box.
Can I choose not to receive alerts in the middle of the night?
- Yes. Each alert you choose has a “do not disturb” option. Any alerts generated during that time period will be held until that period ends.
Can I review past alerts?
- Yes. Log on to Online Banking and go to the Sent Alerts screen. It displays a list of your alerts with the details. You can mark as read or delete past alerts from here. You can also view past alerts from our Mobile Banking app.
How do I delete or modify alerts?
- From the Alert screen, click the Overview tab to view all of your alerts. Click to Edit or Delete any existing alert.
Can I set up alerts from the mobile banking app?
- Yes. To set up push notifications through our Mobile Banking app, just log on, select More from the main menu, then Alerts. Turn on Push Notifications. Once turned on, you can set up account alerts, security alerts, and view your recent history of alerts sent.
What are the system requirements to receive alerts through the Mobile Banking app?
- Our Mobile Banking app supports mobile devices using operating system versions of Android 4.1 or Apple iOS 8 or newer.